Marketplace Seller Profile
Made by hand on the Mornington Peninsula in Victoria, Mirrors by Chris Clarke have been well known for decades by the historic seaside town of Sorrento village.
Each mirror is handcrafted from reclaimed antiqued pressed metal, that once adorned the homes of Melbourne from the early 1900’s. Where wire brushes and grinding wheels burnish through the layers of their history, each mirror is totally unique in their identity and tell a story a century in the making.
With this craft being passed down through the generations of the Clarke family, each Mirror carries the legacy of this tradition and a unbounded reputation for beauty.
Please Note: Each mirror is made to order and the end look of each mirror in it’s design pattern is completely unique and dependant on the pressed metal available at the time of purchase.
- You have 7 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- The returns agreement will be made in writing prior to returning, refunding or exchanging any product.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- The product must be returned in its original packaging, with its label and any accessories, in a perfect state of resale.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
- The cost of returning a product, in case of exchange or refund request, will be at your expense if this exchange or refund unless agreed to in writing otherwise.
- either refuse the parcel, the parcel will then be returned directly to Mirrors by Chris Clark.
- or request a provision at your post office or with the delivery company so that you can open it in the presence of an authorised agent.
Our products are handmade, custom made, and made to order. Although we give an approximate delivery time of ‘2- 4 weeks’, which is most cases is sufficient, there are factors outside of our control that can in some instances cause delays to when items will be delivered.
The price of shipping is calculated automatically on the website at the point of purchase. Where delivery address details change after purchase confirmation receipt, then additional shipping fees may be applied if the freight costs are higher for that new destination.
Deliveries for orders only ship on business days, which are Monday - Friday. All orders require a street address for delivery, as such no orders will be shipped to a PO Box address.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item, unless agreed to in writing directly with Mirrors by Chris Clark.
If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping may be deducted from your refund.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, please feel free to contact us.